Monday, April 11, 2011

2 Belt Loops and 8 Pounds Down on My Challenge!

Week 3 in the Books 2 Belt Sizes & 8 Pounds Down and Feeling Great with 3 More Days to Go

I just finished up with week 3 of my Advocare 24 Day Challenge and so far I have nothing but great things to say about the challenge and the products. As of last Friday I have lost 8 pounds within the first 3 weeks of the challenge and am feeling AWESOME! I am looking forward to finishing this thing up and continuing on with my new healthier and active lifestyle.

Week 3 was loaded with temptations to jump off the train with my challenge. From friends birthday parties, to extra urges to eat a whole thing of hummus I had to push myself to stay on track with what I am doing. I slipped up a little bit I am not going to lie but, not nearly as bad as I used too. One of the biggest differences that I have noticed is a decrease in appetite though out the day. I still am hungry and want to eat but just not nearly as much. For someone who wants to loose weight in a healthy way this is huge!

Since last time I posted I started the 2nd phase of the program, the MAX Phase. During this phase I have been taking a series of pills and vitamins in the morning before and with breakfast as well as before lunch. I have continued to go with the Meal Replacement Shake in the morning for breakfast and have 5 more meals throughout the day to go with this shake. This phase is where they say you see the most difference and I have to agree I feel great in this phase and feel that I have a new lifestyle!

My goal is to hit the 10 pound mark for weight loss! My inches lost will be real interesting as well! 3 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!

Next Post Before and After Pics on the Way!!

Have a great Week!

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment