Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Days 1-3 of my Advoacre 24 Day Challenge

Days 1-3 of Coach Wood’s 24 Day Fitness Journey

So I am 3 days into the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and I must say that it has been going really well. I took my initial measurements and before photos. It was a good motivator to see where the measurements were and to see my gut that I have grown over the past couple of years. I am looking forward to seeing how my body changes over the next 24 days that I am on the challenge.

The fiber drinks in the morning go down smooth with orange juice and the meal replacement shake for breakfast are pretty tasty. I went with the chocolate shake and just mix it with water, mixes really well. I am very impressed with the simplicity of the Advocare system; all of the products taste great, and are simple to take. I am already feeling a lot better and feel more energized!

Below is my food log so far this week. It has been difficult to work out because of my schedule but I have been able to 2 of the 3 days doing total body workouts with 3 sets of 15 on everything.

Mornings:

- Fiber Drink mixed with 8 ounces of OJ

- 30 Minutes Later Advocare Meal Replacement Shake and banana

Lunch:

- Chicken breast

- Steamed Spinach

- Bag of grapes

Mid Afternoon Snack:

- Apple or Hummus

- Advocare Spark energy Drink

Dinner

- whole wheat spaghetti with sauce or a Veggie Burger

- 4 Advocare Omegaplex

Immediately before bed:

- Advocare herbal cleanse pack

Coming this weekend I will post my before measurements as well as my photos! Keep working hard out there!

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment